This beautiful workshop is perfect as part of your wellbeing lifestyle, as a refresher to Ayurveda, or for anyone that wants to dip their toe into Ayurveda living and self-care.
On arrival, you will be greeted with a seasonal warm soothing elixir which is great for grounding you.
Then we will begin our workshop.
– Introduction to Ayurveda
– Opening talk on seasonal well being
– Dosha consultations
From knowing your mind-body type, you can take better care of yourself by using self-care preventative tools to stay well in the windy and dry season.
– How to prepare the body for meditation with an exercise for your home practice
– Meditation for gently grounding relaxation and healing
– Learn self Marma massage with oil to help your body stay nourished and well
– Seasonal life tips to keep the stress at bay
– Cooking demo and talk with food and delicious nourishing food samples
Learn how to make various healthy dishes and elixirs that fit into an Ayurvedic seasonal lifestyle while nourishing the body and bringing it back to balance.
You will learn about the benefits of the ingredients and be given seasonal eating tips and a recipe to take home.
Date And Time
Sunday 24th November 2019
12:00 – 14:30
The Yoga Lounge
37 Long Acre
Book your place today to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event.